How are you all doing? I hope everyone are set for holiday month. December is always my favourite month. I know it is favorite for most of you too.
The Joy of cherishing the lovely moments and achievements of the year, the eyes that tear up to say goodbye to painful pasts, feeling of missing people who were part of our lives in this year but who won’t be and can’t be part of our lives in the coming year, hope that everything is going to be fine from new year, the feeling of heartily welcoming the year to come with open arms; all these feelings come rushing in December.
You all have always listened to my travel stories but today I want to tell you all how simple decisions of this year changed me right from the very first day of the year.
On New Year Eve When someone asked me ‘What is your resolution for new year’, out of nowhere I found myself telling ‘I just want to be Happy’ and I was surprised at myself because it did not mean that I was not happy then.
Then again on New Year Day, I started thinking why did I say that. After thinking for a while I understood that I had been happy in the previous years too but I was just not ready to accept it. In other words I was not satisfied with what I had. The very next moment I decided that this is not going to happen in 2017. So I took a pen and a paper and started making points on what have I learnt from the mistakes that I have done in my past and what I have learnt by observing people around me. Take a look.
- Be happy and satisfied with what you have. There are so many people out there who dreams of having your life.
- Take every chance that life offers you because certain things happen only once.
- Stop pretending like you know everything. Its okay to say you don’t know about the things you really do not know because nobody is born genius and you do not know because it is simply not your interest. You know so many other things which is of your interest that other people may not know.
- Everyone has different opinions. Respect those opinions.
- Do not let others say ‘You are not capable of doing it’. You should be the one who decides it.
- Whatever happens in life, happens for good. Be it people walking away from you or you walking away from people.
- If someone is treating you the way you are not supposed to be treated, no matter how much you love them, you should still walk away from them.
- Do not say ‘yes’ when you want to say ‘no’ and do not say ‘no’ when you want to say ‘yes’ , because the regret of this is for lifetime.
- Its okay to forgive people who have hurt you. It doesn’t mean that you should be stupid enough to give them another chance to hurt you. It is for your peace of mind.
- No matter how bad your mood is, greet people with smile because you never know what miracle just a smile can do to enlighten other’s mood.
- If someone is offending/commenting on other’s physical appearance, be it the color of the skin or the weight of a person, then give no place to them in your life because it is a clear sign of immaturity. You deserve people in your life who are matured enough to see the beauty that lives within instead of physical beauty.
- Life is Beautiful. Don’t just listen this when someone else say. See it by yourself.
- Do not let your problems rule you. You take charge of them.
- Be sincere in whatever you do. Be it at work or the responsibilities that has been given to you or be it in a relationship because it might be just time pass for you but the other person has complete trust on you.
- Be honest because you have to be true to yourself if not for others.
- Tell people that you love them because everyone deserves to know that they are loved.
- Never underestimate anyone because everyone is talented in one or the other way.
- Never take anyone for granted because you never know what can happen in a blink an eye.
- Spend time with people who means to you because you never know what tomorrow holds for you.
- Stop playing mind games because we are all adults now.
- Bitching doesn’t make you look any cool.
- Stop doing fake promises or giving false hopes in order to get something because for someone your hopes are all they have.
- You are emotionally very strong than anybody else know.
- Stop being fake and just Be You because life is too short for acting
- Excercise. Not to be called ‘hot and sexy’ and to have thousands of followers in Facebook and Instagram but for the fact that Health is important.
- Pray regularly because the peace of mind that you get after pouring out everything that is in your heart in the faith that there is someone to listen to all our rants is Beautiful.
- If the world is judging you, let it. The one who is judging you is not perfect anyway.
Yes I followed all the above points and trust me when I say that 2017 was the best year of my life. All I saw was success. Enjoy every moment of your life. Stop complaining.
Its your Life. You have to live it. Everybody can say that they understand what you feel, but only you know what you have been through. So until you decide that your problems are small and to be happy, you are definitely going to be happy.
This article went way too longer than I thought. To conclude I would say Live your life to the fullest. Have no regrets. Take up every opportunity that you get. Believe in yourself even when nobody else does. Surround yourself with people who spread positivity and who motivate you to become a better person. Love everyone. Spread Love.
Leave all your sorrows behind and get set to welcome 2018. If 2017 was a good year for you, I am happy that you made it. If 2017 did not go well for you, I am happy for you too because I know you are going to rock 2018.
2k18 I welcome you with all love❤❤❤
How was 2017 for you and what are your plans for 2018…let me know through your comments. Happy new year in advance🎉🎊🎈❤